Try the political quiz
Quiz  |  Polls  |  Elections  |  Voter Guide  | 
Answer ThisRemind me to vote

More Popular Issues

See how voters are siding on other popular political issues...

“Yes, but the federal government should promptly withhold the amount of aid applied retroactively according to the age of the child and the parents to whatever country the illegal immigrants came from. If the country the illiegal immgrants are from is not receiving aid, the federal government should send a bill to the country in question. If that country declines to pay, then the federal government could implement sanctions.”

From a Green in Highland Park, NJ
In reponse to: Should children of illegal immigrants be granted legal citizenship?

Discuss this stance...