Try the political quiz
Quiz  |  Polls  |  Elections  |  Candidates  |  Discuss  | 
Answer ThisRemind me to vote

More Popular Issues

See how voters are siding on other popular political issues...

“If someone is in the country illegally, then they have committed a crime and should be deported. If an individual wishes to attend college in the us, they should apply for a student visa and be charged an out of state rate to attend schools in the US.”

From a Republican in Montgomery, AL
In reponse to: Should undocumented immigrants be offered in-state tuition rates at public colleges within their residing state?

Discuss this stance...