Try the political quiz
Quiz  |  Polls  |  Elections  |  Candidates  |  Discuss  | 
Answer ThisRemind me to vote

More Popular Issues

See how voters are siding on other popular political issues...

“They should pay out of state tuition, if they attend an out of state college. In state tuition if they have resided in the said state for a minimum of 4 years. They should also be eligible for financial aid and scholarships provided that they graduated from an U.S. high school.”

In response to: Should undocumented immigrants be offered in-state tuition rates at public colleges within their residing state?

Discuss this stance...