More Popular Issues
See how voters are siding on other popular political issues...
Last answered 13 hours ago
Distribution of answers submitted by American voters.
Data includes total votes submitted by visitors since Oct 20, 2016. For users that answer more than once (yes we know), only their most recent answer is counted in the total results. Total percentages may not add up to exactly 100% as we allow users to submit "grey area" stances that may not be categorized into yes/no stances.
Choose a demographic filter
* Data estimated by matching users to U.S. Census data block groups via the American Community Survey (2007-2011)
Learn more about Proposition 55
Proposition 55 will extend personal income tax increases on incomes over $250K per year for another 12 years. Since 2012 this proposition has raised approximately $12 billion. 89% of the revenue goes towards K-12 schools and the remaining 11% goes to community colleges. See recent Proposition 55 news